Saturday, October 21, 2006

what Mom2Amara needs

0 comments
 
Double Duty inspired me.

Here's how it works:

You go over to Google and type in your first name and then the word "needs" and run a search. Then report 10 sentences that start with "Blank needs" right here on your blog post.
This should be interesting.

  1. Mo needs nurse recruiters.
    Maybe it's a sign that I should have gone into medicine like my parents asked.
  2. Mo needs you to register.
    Organization IS my middle name!
  3. Mo needs a second shooter for peanuts.
    Hey I work for peanuts, maybe so should my shooter.
  4. Mo needs to wear pants.
    This one scares me!
  5. Mo needs more funds.
    Ain't that the truth.
  6. Mo needs to stay healthy and happy, for years to come.
    Sounds perfect enough!
  7. Mo needs a new home.
    Just make sure it's in a better school district than I'm in now.
  8. Mo needs information fast and efficiently.
    It must be the impatient mom2amara coming out here.
  9. All Mo's needs to do to be No. 1 in town is to make everything else that good.
    Did I say organization is my middle name? I meant perfectionist.
  10. Mo needs to expose.
    I'm not even touching this one.

No comments :

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff