Monday, October 30, 2006

There's no crossing anything today

0 comments
 
Walking hurts today.

I mean really hurts. Hurts so bad that I'm rolling around in my office chair to get to the file cabinet.

This past weekend, I said enough was enough. So I decided to remember my pre-New Year's Resolution and
started that Special K diet. You know, where you deprive yourself of anything but cereal for breakfast and lunch. And then you get to eat a "reasonable" dinner. What's reasonable? A small fry instead of a super sized one?

Well that's obviously not what's making my legs ache. I do want to stop feeling so sluggish. And so big. So I've stepped up my body sculpting a notch. And hell, I feel it. So hopefully it'll work. But how can I be expected to work out if I can't even stand up? Ugh.

No comments :

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff