Thursday, October 05, 2006

got to thinking

0 comments
 

In the last four weeks, I have realized that

  • a) I'm getting big again. And I don't mean that in a harsh, self-critical kind of way, but in an honest, I-haven't-worked-out-regularly-since-my-June-vacation kind of way.
  • and b) I'm cussing a lot. And what is typed here in tame compared to how I am at work.

So I got to thinking - I should probably make a few goals for myself before the annual BS New Year's Resolution time comes around. So I've told myself that I'm going back to the healthy eating and waking up at 4:30 a.m. to workout ways I had the first six months of this year. And I think I'm going to have to cut down on the f-bomb a little. I'm just so fearful that Amara will hear me and repeat it. Oh my God, what a nightmare that would be as mom2amara.

So I'm open to any suggestions as to how I'm going to stay on this path...

No comments :

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff