Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I love spoiling surprises

1 comments
 
Oh dear cousins! Here's what I'm getting all of us for Christmas!

They can be found at BabyDagny.com I think they're sweet!
today's good: A good is actually a GREAT! Great-grandma2Amara is being released from the hospital as we speak!
today's bad: I literally have no motivation to do anything. I don't want to do the loads and loads of laundry piling up in the hampers. I don't want cook dinner. And I really don't want to clean the house. Sometimes being Mom2Amara starts to bring me down...not because I don't enjoy being a mother but because being housewife seems to get in the way!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Love the shirts but can you make mine barf-proof? Tired of changing shirts every 15 minutes.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff