Monday, January 15, 2007

Amara, you're killing me!

0 comments
 
I've said that many a times to Bean.
She even says now, "No Mom, you're killing me!"
So it's funny to read an article in today's Washington Post on how much it costs parents healthwise to have kids.

Basically a couple of scientists measured what they call "fitness cost." Yada yada yada. They talk about all the elements of their study, the methodology, and then their results. And sure none of the factors are characterist of who I am as a woman or as a mother. But one of their conclusions was
"Women who had had many children died earlier than women who had had few.
Yikes!

See, Amara is costing me my life.

Or rather, make that Amara is now my life.

No comments :

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff