Friday, September 29, 2006

I love autumn

0 comments
 
What can I say? I really love the fall. So what better time than now to explain my top five reasons why!

1. The crisp, cool breeze. I really hate when it's super hot out. Plus, the cool breeze reminds me of sitting outside of a quaint chapel called Madonna della Strada off of Lake Michigan.

2. Busting out the sweaters for that crisp, cool breeze. Nothing's more cozy.

3. Halloween decorations. Outside of Christmas, this is my big holiday to deck out the house with goblins, lights, and candy.

4. The colors. From the leaves on the trees to the palette on the runway, all the colors complement me!

5. Pumpkins. Yeah, not a fan of pumpkin pie, but my dear hubby has me eating it this time of year. But I do love the smell of pumpkins -- pie or candles!

No comments :

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff